IFOS is seeking highly motivated Fiber Optic Sensor Product Technicians and Engineers to
support research and development and product engineering.
- Interact closely with engineers, technicians, and product designers
- Perform experiments and testing, documentation and presentation of results
- Maintain laboratory equipment, including purchases and sales of equipment
- Ensure inventory of critical supplies and materials
- Follow and update operations and safety standards
- Excellent laboratory skills, in particular as related to fiber optic sensors
- Proficiency in MS Office and data acquisition/processing software
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining efficiency of implementation
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Competitive compensation (including medical and PTO)
- Rewarding team environment in a leading high-tech Silicon Valley company
Potential candidates may send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
“Technicians and Engineers.”
Intelligent Fiber Optic Systems Corporation (IFOS) is a small high-tech business developing innovative fiber optic sensing solutions for condition monitoring of crucial assets deployed from lithosphere to thermosphere and beyond. IFOS is the provider of choice for optical sensing solutions in the energy, aerospace, and medical markets, and a trusted partner to government agencies in research at the photonics frontier. For examples of our work, please visit the Industry Solutions page.