IFOS is seeking a highly motivated Product Engineering Manager to lead innovative product development and project engineering activities.
- Manage and contribute to product engineering, demonstration, packaging, and testing
- Assist in production and operations
- Apply effective program management tools
- Experience with successful development of fiber optic and opto-electronic system products, in particular sensor systems
- Experience with sensors for one or more of the following applications: medical, energy, aerospace
- Working proficiency and effective communication skills in spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation (including medical, PTO, and potentially stock options)
- Rewarding team environment in a leading high-tech, Silicon Valley-based company
Potential candidates may send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Product Engineering Manager.”
Intelligent Fiber Optic Systems Corporation (IFOS) is a small high-tech business developing innovative fiber optic sensing solutions for condition monitoring of crucial assets deployed from lithosphere to thermosphere and beyond. IFOS is the provider of choice for optical sensing solutions in the energy, aerospace, and medical markets, and a trusted partner to government agencies in research at the photonics frontier. For examples of our work, please see the Industry Solutions page.